Always Sexy Presents Sexy Authors
Use this link to download a Word doc Always Sexy Presents Sexy Authors
Or copy/ paste /whatever this:
Please include your bio
* Question #1: Tell us something about yourself that isn’t in your bio
* Question#2 (Pick 1):
- Are your sex scenes based on experience or research?
- What’s the hardest part of writing for you?
- What are your daily/weekly writing goals? Do you write every day?
- Who are your two go-to authors for a great story?
- What three authors are the biggest influences in your writing?
* Question #3: The apocalypse has happened and you could only save your two favorite books. One of them is yours. What are the two books you saved?
* Sex gone wrong:
Great sex scenes are a wonderful thing, but what if the romantic moment isn’t all it’s cracked up to be? Give me a paragraph or two of awful sex between Jack and Jill or Jack and Jim or Jill and Jane, or all of them! Are they getting it on in an uncomfortable spot? Caught in the act by the in-laws? Unable to perform? (Bonus points if you make us laugh!)
* Tease me, Baby! Give me either an image or a short (100 words or less) excerpt from one of your books.
* Author in Progress: What is your WIP about? (Just a quick ‘elevator pitch’)
* Where can we find you? Your new fans want to know!